Multiple IED – Convoy Strike – Electronic Trigger
This multiple IED strike is triggered by a special vehicle mat and timer delay box to ensure the target vehicle is hit. The vehicle mat will only trigger when a vehicle is driven over it, a person on foot will not trigger the effect.
Each of the 120mm tubes will hold 44oz or 1.25kg of Cool Smoke with the MIL-180-CHA8 head to disperse the cloud in a narrow cone forward toward the target vehicles. These heads can also be fitted with marking rounds.
The MIL-PED-DBA head provides a very loud audio report with a concussive shock wave before dispersing its load of 22oz or 625g of Cool Smoke in a 60 degree cone from the effect.
The Multiple IED Convoy Strike Kit – is an assembled kit of machined aluminium parts non-pyrotechnic explosive simulators and an external vehicle activated electronic trigger and pneumatic detonator:
- 2 x 60 Degree Forward Head with 8 inch ground spikes.
- 1 x PET Bottle Head Adaptor.
- 2 x 120mm Tube.
- 1 x 20 inch Tube.
- 3 x Firing Base Actuator.
- 2 x Black Plastic Burst Disk.
- 1 x PET Drinks Bottle
- 2 x 1.25kg of Smoke Powder
- 1 x 625g of Smoke Powder.
- 2 x 11 Paintball Marking Rounds (optional)
- 3 x Refillable Air/CO2 Bottle.
- 1 x Electronic Convoy Strip Trigger
- 1 x E3 Electronic Firing Device
- 1 x Four Way airline connector
The Multiple IED Convoy Strike Kit gives the ability to engage vehicles that are moving along a road or track. A soldier on foot will not activate the device. The devices can be buried or concealed individually in order to target several vehicles or can be located together to create the largest possible effect.
The Convoy Strip trigger is supplied with a timer box which ensures a signal to fire is generated even if the target vehicle is moving at speed. The four way connector allows for a degree of flexibility in the timing of the explosions. With all four effects connected with equal length air line the effects will detonate together, shorter air lines will cause a quicker detonation.
Weapon Effect Product Video
No Trigger, Hacksaw Blade, Push Button, Mobile Phone, Tilt Switch, Pressure Mat
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.