ECHO Effect Kit
The ECHO Kit is a large modular effects system that allows users to create four large, scalable detonations. Adjustable visual cues allow for a large area of effect and the fitted LED Illum units allow for training at night. The ECHO System can be triggered in a number of different ways. The kit is supplied with the long range radio system which can be triggered from up to 800m away, alternatively the pressure applied and pressure release command detonators can be used.
The kit is complete with a range of different heads along with volumiser tubes to increase the size and scale of the effects. All of the components are supplied in a large Peli Protector case for simple and safe storage and transport.
The ECHO Kit gives the trainer an incredibly flexible explosion tool kit to work from including long range Radio Trigger and an array of non-pyrotechnic explosive simulators:
- 4 x ECHO Firing Tube
- 4 x 6inch Volumiser Tubes
- 4 x Bottle Protector sleive
- 2 x Explosive Formed Penetrator Head
- 2 x Green PET Bottle Head
- 2 x Green Burst Disk Adaptor Head
- 4 x PET Bottle Head
- 1 x Long Range Radio and pre charged air tank
- 1 x Four Way Air Line Connector
- 1 x Multifunction Trigger
- 1 x Pressure Applied Detonator
- 1 x Pressure Release Detonator
The range of effects in the ECHO kit along with the volumising tubes create a wide range of effects from the loudest to the biggest. The ECHO system can be fired individually or in any combination of effects. This also means that multiple serials can be fired without the need to reload the ECHO system.
The long range radio trigger on this device allows the effect to be concealed up to 800m from the trainer, making it ideal for a bank of effects to attack a vehicle or convoy, where the trainer does not want to give away the location of the IED.
Weapon Effect Product Video
No Trigger, Hacksaw Blade, Push Button, Mobile Phone, Tilt Switch, Pressure Mat
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.